Saturday, August 7, 2010

Getting Published

I have been writing since I was in second grade. I have even been published: in the grade school newspaper; and though not many people know about it, a "Note" (80 pages with lots of cites) in the Urban Law Journal, published by Washington University School of Law.

Nonetheless, I want to finish the book I have been writing, and get it published. To the end, I have been talking to people, writing, reading, and learning about agents and publishers. One of the most helpful things I have done is to read the Guide to Literary Agents Editor's Blog.

I hear about new agents, writers' conference, and how authors got their agents. I find tips about writing, and read other authors' blogs that have been posted on the Guide to Literary Agents Editor's Blog.

So . . . if you want to get published, I'd say this a good deal.

No comments: